Tuesday, October 18, 2011

quickly....

Softball tournament last weekend - first inning of the first game--Colby=nasty ankle injury. She is not a wimp. At all. She was hurt. Bad. Went home and spent the day on the couch. Today we took her to the dr. as she still can't put much weight on it. Nothing broken, just a sprain. It was the last tournament for this year (finally!). Not exactly how she wanted to end the year, but oh well. There is always next year...

This weekend is Power Volleyball tryouts. I don't know what Colby will be able to do, but hopefully, they will understand. They know her and her skills. I trust it will work out.

Creighton is going to Rock Island three days a week for baseball right now. Football is done. Basketball starts Thursday. Somehow everything falls so that we can do it all without any overlap. Not sure how, but it works.

Greg is working at TON of overtime. 10 hour days, 7 days a week. Lasts about a month. He is beat.

And I....well all I have to say is that I knew I would like my new job. Had no idea that after two days I would ABSOLUTELY.LOVE.IT. It is so perfect for me. I love, love, love it. I am so glad that after two days, it is absolutely clear to me that is where I am supposed to be and I made the right decision. No doubt whatsoever!!!

I must go to bed...now.

No comments: