Monday, May 29, 2006

Protective Sister

 
Yesterday Creighton and I were out by the pool by ourselves and he kept swimming over to where I was and saying, "I love you mom". Or he would say "mom, I need to give you a kiss". He was serious as could be (I think he was just really happy that I got the pool ready for them). He is so sweet and loveable. A real charmer. I told him yesterday that he was going to make some girl really happy someday. Today when we were eating breakfast I thought of that moment again as him and Colby were exchanging giggles and sharing eggs. So I said to Colby, "what are you going to do when Creighton has a girlfriend?". She quickly replied without any hesitation "I'll scream in her face and maybe she will dump him". Their fighting moments really are just a season in life and I'm sure they will stand true to one another through thick and thin. I think I got a glimpse of that today. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jody said...

too precious. that what family is for...