Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mission accomplished!

(I have a different idea for paint colors, but you get the general idea anyway)



Finally today I found the bedding I was looking for. It was a fluke that I came across it during some random search. It is being sent from some store in Utah and should be here in a few days. I know boring stuff, but if you are interested you can see it here: http://just4uinteriors.com. I bought everything, all the accessories. I am so excited. The part I was thrilled with is the train mural that I purchased to go with it. You can see it on the wall of the demo picture. It is huge--Creighton's eyes will light up at the sight. This is going to all be a suprise for him. I can't wait. I love suprises! And he loves TRAINS!!

4 comments:

Ernie and Mindy said...

Very cool, Heather! It almost inspires me to want to go back to that train expo again next year. Maybe not... :) I can't wait to see a picture of his actual room when you are finished.

Heather said...

Mindy--skip the expo, hit the festival of trees and stop by our house for a good dose of trains :)

Beckysblog said...

Wow, that is cool! Jordan's nephew is a train fanatic too. I'll have to show this to him mom!

Beckysblog said...

Wow, I meant HIS mom. Im losing it. Grammar is the first thing to go for me...