Monday, February 26, 2007

NEXT WEEK?!?!?!?!?

Now apparently the prediction on our electricity returning is 'maybe by the end of the week', but it 'could possibly be next week'. It's going to be a long week. Thankful we have a warm place to stay, but I really just want to go home. This morning when I got the kids up to go to school and daycare Creighton started packing his stuff up. I asked him where he was going and he said 'home'. I had to explain that we won't be going home for a few days. He just unpacked his stuff, put his Lovey back in his bed and carried on. All that these kids have went through this weekend and they are doing just fine. They were pretty tired yesterday but got a good night's sleep last night. They are just rolling with the punches. What else can you do? Sure wish I had something better to blog about :)

No comments: