Sunday, January 06, 2008

This young man.....

I always remember my mom calling my brother 'young man' when he was in trouble or doing something dangerous, etc. Well, THIS young man is a daredevil in just about everything he does. He is fearless in the water and on land. Today he figured out that there is enough of an incline leading up to the driveway that if he gets a good running start, goes really fast, stands up and yanks up on the handlebars that he can 'get some air' across the driveway. And as I stood from a distance watching I could hear him yell out a big "WHOO HOO!" every time he did a big jump. He also taught himself how to do 360's in the mud and slush. Oh what am I going to do with this young man????? creighton, creighton, creighton....




It is a sloppy, slippery, wet, muddy, slushy mess out here today. The kids had a ball. I, however, have visions of lots of yard repair in my future.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: