Friday, February 15, 2008

Reminder

This week I was reminded again that I could never stay home full-time. This is incredibly boring. So boring that today I have washed every rug in the house and I am looking for something else to do. There is plenty to do, just nothing that I actually want to do. I really need to paint my laundry room, but I probably should stay off ladders for the time being.

Staying home is definitely not for me. Now, if it was 85 degrees I might feel a little different, but you can only sit by the pool for so long too.

2 comments:

Andrea Schmidt said...

Hey there girl,
I was just catching up on your blog and...you broke your leg!?! What in the world! I think God may be telling you to slow down and take care of yourself too! I don't know...just a thought. :)
I'm praying for you all! Hugs and blessings...Andrea

Anonymous said...

You could shovel the rest of your driveway so no one slips and falls down out there :)

Hey, thats no way to talk to me. dan