Sunday, January 25, 2009

Warning: Read previous Bulls & Broncs post below before watching!!!

Below is a short video clip of the incident I described below. This is brutal--if this kind of thing makes you weak, don't watch. I realized that you can also see it on the JumboTron at the top of the screen. This is a 9 second clip--this went on for about three times that long. It was the longest 30 seconds ever--even more so for the cowboy, I'm sure.

Colby video taped almost every bull ride with her camera. She didn't think she had taped this particular 'ride', but when I uploaded pics tonight I found it. Obviously, she stopped recording midway through--probably because I made the kids turn their heads and stop watching. I don't know if it will show here in this little screen or not, but it was so scary. His limp body being thrown and trampled unrelentlessly. My stomach dropped and didn't recover the rest of the night. I was ready to leave after this......

No comments: